2017-2018 District Governor Larry Ketchum
District Governor Larry Ketchum has provided our District with both a Motto and with a set of Goals to guide our efforts at the Club, Zone and District Levels. The Motto is, Strength in Numbers. With more members we can accomplish more. The goals DG Larry's has provided are divided into Membership Development and Leadership Development.
District Membership Development Goals:
- Invite for Impact: Obtian at least 5 new members per quarter in the district for a total of 20 for the year.
- New Clubs: Gain at least one new club in district and bring in around 25 members in the new club.
- Women Members: Increase women membership to forty percent.
- Retention: Keep district membership drop to less than 40 members for a net Membership growth of 5 members.
District Leadership Development Goals:
- Complete Zone Chair Training by July 1: Completed.
- Complete Club Officer Training by August 1.
- Guiding Lions: Identify and develop six additional Guiding Lions by January 15, 2018.
- New District Leaders: Identify three new leaders by April 15, 2018. This will be achieved through club visitations.